The firm was merged in 1861 with Rogers Brothers Mfg Co under the presidence of William Rogers. The firm was an Ontario corporation active in New York and North Hampton, MA, when was bought by Oneida in 1929individual mark of William Rogers used on coin silver spoons (Hartford, CT, 1825-1841).
Käytämme evästeitä sisällön yksilöimiseen, mainosten mukauttamiseen, mainosten seurantaan ja turvallisen käytön varmistamiseen.
Afterward the activity was continued until early 1950s by Cephas B. In 1863 Meriden Britannia Co bought the hollowware division. This mark continued to be used until 1976 in silverplated flatware and from 1938 to 1976 in hollowware AMERICAN SILVERSMITHS ALVIN  CORPORATION GORHAM HOLMES & EDWARDS HOTCHKISS & SCHREUDER INTERNATIONAL SILVER CO KIRK STIEFF LUNT SILVERSMITHS MERIDEN BRITANNIA CO REED & BARTON ROGERS GEORGE W.
The tools and the dies were bought in 1862 by Meriden Britannia Co transferring to Meriden the production of the 1847 Rogers Bros line under the direction of William Rogers. From 1878 to 1893 the mark was used in silverplate flatware by Simpson, Hall, Miller & Co under permission of William Rogers Jr.
There were no segregation laws in place but sexual relations between white men and non-white women were deemed to be socially unacceptable.As the nineteenth century progressed, theories of racial superiority were developed that followed on from Darwin’s evolutionary theory.In the colonies, white women were promoted as the ideal form of beauty and the only suitable women for white men to marry.There is a great confusion about the firms bearing this name. Nathaniel Burton Rogers was senior member of the partnership with Mr. The firm used tools and machinery bought in 1879 from Rogers Cutlery Co. Until 1874 the firm was only a flatware manufacturer. In 1855 Simeon Rogers left the company and the '& Co' was dropped from the name. In 1872, when the William Rogers Manufacturing Co was incorporated, the Rogers were no longer associated to the firm (but later F. The number of companies using the Rogers name is countless. In 1834 William Rogers left the partnership and the business was transferred by Asa Jr. In 1838 William Rogers bought the spoon manufactory. Karcher until 1877, when he retired selling the business to Mr. The firm was known as manufacturer of jewel boxes still pictured in Sears catalogs in 1920 (Information courtesy Joanne Wiertella)A 1880 partnership of Samuel T. The firm lasted until 1882 when it was succeeded by Holmes and Edwards. It was one of the original companies becoming part of International Silver Company in 1898Active at Waterbury, CT (incorporated in 1886). The firm became William Rogers & Son in 1856 when his son William Henry Rogers entered in the partnership Organised in 1865 by William Rogers and his elder son Wm Rogers Jr (the other sons Asa Jr. Willson Rogers, younger son of William Rogers, entered in the firm as Secretary).
Search for dating wm:
Klikkaamalla sivustoa tai selaamalla sitä annat meille luvan kerätä tietoja Facebookissa ja sen ulkopuolella evästeiden avulla.